08 April 2009

Things that have made me happy lately:

falling asleep at or before midnight 3 nights in a row, getting my hw done really early, watching good documentaries in history of film, working out at the gym a lot, that Thursday is tomorrow and that means the weekend!, having short hair, talking to kelin earlier, finding classes for next year, that my boss said I am a very valuable worker & have been doing great, and of course my wonderful/cute/supportive boyfriend :)

I want a fox, they're cute

1 comment:

  1. you just made me want a fox so bad, aha. But gf, I'm going to be there the same week and everything ! and Chris and I both plan on spending the entire time at the place you all are getting. I'm just staying at Chris' house he has there 'cause it's free and we get some privacy, if you catch my drift (;

    ReplyDelete