11 April 2009

Happiness

Everyday I am consumed with happiness and love. My friends make me smile to no end and Mark makes me feel all those goopy feelings that continue to amaze me. Yesterday was really really really really nice! I woke up next to Mark and I took him on a date to Nacho Mama's which is impossible to eat in one sitting. We walked around Canton, Fells Point, and journeyed up to the Inner Harbor. We went to UO and bought a new lomo camera to share! Very exciting and I can't wait to see what pictures we will take. I am excited for spring and summer which are the best fisheye seasons because it is so bright out. Then Mark surprised me with a lemon stick which I told him a few weeks ago that I would like. So good and we sat by the water for a little while. On the walk back to the car we noticed that one of the pieces of the Baltimore benches from around the city was sitting on the ground that says "The Greatest City In America", so Mark carried it for six blocks back to the car. We will display it somewhere at some point? haha, Best find. We met up with Lindsay & Jason when they were dealing with cars for a little bit and then went to my house for a few hours. We met back up with L/J at his house, ate pizza, made brownies, and watched Funny Games. I've wanted to see that for awhile and thought it was pretty awesome.
So yeah, H4L

1 comment: