18 March 2009




Today Mark and I woke up way too late and did not do much of anything before picking up George and going to Village thrift. We got dinner with Lindsay and Jason and then headed to the Charles theater. I got all of these free passes to see a sneak preview of I Love You, Man. So I gave them to the aforementioned + Nick, Lauren, Garrett, Katlyn, & Phil. It was a lot of fun and nice seeing so many friends at once. The movie was so funny too! Mark and I debated what to do forever and ended up just getting a giant bag of sour patch kids and going home. Millie is freaking out and trying to eat all of the furniture. At midnight I am starting my 24 hours of media deprivation for my media and comm class which means I cannot use the following: Television, Computers, MP3 devices, Radio (car, home, satellite), Video games, Music Players (CDs, LPs, Cassettes, 8 tracks), Cellphones, Land Line Telephones. I think the worst parts will be no phone for communicating or music. Gonna suck, but I will actually get homework done and I have plans all figured out.


No comments:

Post a Comment