24 April 2009

Yesterday was weird. I'm okay i'm okay i'm okay. really. I went to the Talent show at Eastern tech. It is always nice visiting that place and sometimes I do miss the time I spent there. Definitely a fond experience to look back on. I saw Marge & Jordan which is always nice, I'm happy that they are staying so close to us when we go to OC. I went to Friday's afterward with the usual crowd. My food was a weird combination of good food. Mark and I spent the night at Jason's with Lindsay. We watched some of Real Genius and talked before sleep. I came back to school this morning with Stef. I volunteered at Cause Fest in the Commons, participated in Mawish's short film about dreams, and went to the Volunteer Recognition ceremony for being chosen as a France & Merrick Scholar and receiving a $1,000 scholarship. I am really excited because Mawish is in my Intro to Art and Media studies course next semester! Also, BARCS was at Cause fest and I was reminded how much I'd like to get involved there, so I plan to this summer. You can just walk dogs which sounds awesome to me! I am about to head to hang out with Mark & George. The oktomat rules btw

No comments:

Post a Comment