20 April 2009

this weather wears me down

Thursday: After school and work I went to Mark's house. We went to Friday's to get dinner with Lindsay, Jason, Dan, Rob, & Sarah. We basically just talked about OC and came up with really fun/goofy ideas. LJ spent the night at Mark's after that, where we watched Blood Simple, but mostly slept.
Friday: Jason went to work, so Mark, Lindsay, and me went to Oasis for breakfast, went to the thrift store & got film developed at walmart. Mark and I went to his house for a little while and he washed my hair haha We all met back up at sazzio's and then went over Jason's for awhile. Mark and I went to the Ottobar and met up with Garrett, Matt, and Rich. Trash Talk was really great as expected and The Bronx headlined and they were good too. It was fun seeing Matt & Rich cause I only run into them once every few months. On the way home we got wawa subs
Saturday: I went home to go up to PA for my cousin's bridal shower. It was a really funny day because my aunt made tons of margeritas and daquiris and my family went crazy. When I got home I met up with Mark & George at Eastern tech where they were playing tennis. We went to taco bell with Sam and Shawn when they met up. Afterwards we had no idea what we wanted to do so we ended up back at ET around 12:30am and had a tennis ball throwing/frisbee/skateboarding session. I think everyone got hurt at some point. We all got slurpees and then went home.
Sunday: Mark and I picked up Lindsay and we got snowballs and then ate lunch at red robin. My roll of film came up blank for some reason which was the most depressing thing ever. We went to Dan's and Jason eventually got there and we basically just watched tons of youtube videos and messed around for hours. I spent the night at Mark's again and came back to school this morning.

2 comments: