06 April 2009

father nurture

This past weekend ruled. Saturday morning I had to get up at 7 to work New Student Day. It was pretty fun actually and I gave two tours. It was nice because I work with the same people all of the time so I got to meet and talk more with other people who I never even see. This is the first time that I don't have any complaints about my job! I'm really considering working there this summer despite the commute. I'd be guaranteed a lot more hours than at friendly's anyway. Sooo after that I picked up Lindsay, we went to visit Mark at mars since he does nothing all day, and then went to get my hair cut. I cut like a million inches off and it's the shortest its been since like 7th grade. I love it! Mark, Jason, and Rob joined us and we went to red brick for dinner and saw Adventureland at midnight. It was not the comedy I expected but I really liked it all the same. I spent the night at Mark's and came home in the morning. I went to the circus with my family which I've never been to before. Idgaf that we are all over the age of 14, it fucking ruled. Then Mark came over and we cooked out. Mark and I helped make food together. After we picked up Lindsay & Jason and went to Dan's house to hang with him and Rob. We all laugh nonstop and it is just a really fun time always.

No comments:

Post a Comment